Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baseball Season

The boys have been having a great time playing baseball this year. We are fortunate enough to have them on the same team. Robbie also volunteered to coach and has been having a fun time with his boys. I would have to agree there is nothing better than a summer night at the ballpark. They finish out their season this week with an end of the year tournament.

Just wanted to put a shout out to our team sponsor Bob Smith Motors!


This is one of my favorite pictures of Dayton. I think he just looks like a true little ballplayer.


Coach Robbie rallying his team.


The boys got to play in the majors field this particular day so I think they felt pretty cool in the big guys dugout.


Dawson tries a few practice swings.

4 comments:

OK Jonckowski said...

Looks like a ton of fun! We can't wait to get up there and see everybody. I think Dayton looks a lot like Chipper Jones. Keeep him away from those Hooters waitresses! Love the plaid pants in the citizenship photo. I was looking on-line for a pair just like that but Amie nixed the whole thing. Spoiler! Dawson's swing photo looks like the old baseball card photos from the 50's. Very cool stuff!

Jami said...

Awesome photos!! Love to see pictures of my favorite Tiny Town Family! Looks like a ton of fun and I have to agree I wish I could join you for a a game on a warm summer night at the ballpark. I really hope to see you next month!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It looks like the boys have a lot of fun playing baseball! They look great. Will can't wait to play baseball with them when we visit. I can't wait to see them play!