Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Roberto turns the Big 33!!

We had a great time celebrating Robbie's 33rd birthday! Festivities included lunch and "lemonade" at Hooligans and a wonderful dinner at Enzo's. Robbie, it is hard to believe that I have spent over half my life with you, but it has been so much fun. We have made so many unforgettable memories and it just keeps getting better. Thanks for making me laugh everyday! My life is so much better because you are in it. Here is to another 33 years! We love you!
The Great White Father and Robbie's Dad



Joyce and Grandma Diane
Robbie's mom and her grandsons


That is one good lookin group of men


Make a wish!




2 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Robbie! What great pictures and wonderful sentiments! :)

OK Jonckowski said...

Wow! Looks like an awesome time! I wish that we could have been there (I bet there multiple libations). We really do miss all of you back home. Maybe someday we will all live closer together. If I get us a family membership to Southern Hills, would that make Tulsa any more attractive? Will had his T-Ball under the lights tonight and I missed it. He hit a walk off homerun! OK, he was the last batter, but still! Our best to all of the remarkable Smiths!