Sunday, August 9, 2009

Big Town

Ever since I was a little kid I have always looked forward to my trips down to big town. Some of my most favorite memories are the weeks I have spent with my aunt, uncle and cousins down in Denver. Things have not changed very much. I still truly enjoy every minute I get to spend with them and am always looking forward to the next time I will get to see them. Thanks so much guys for being such gracious hosts we had a fabulous time! Terri and Brooke enjoying a drink on the patio despite the rain.
Love this photo of you two!

Crusin the boats around the lake.

Enjoyed our late night visit! Glad we were able to get the camera to work. I love this one too!

Bobby and Bobby!

Dawson's prize catch!

Someday boys, someday.

Happy you guys made it despite the trouble in traffic.


Looking good!





No comments: